Revamped club attracts a wide variety of entertainment

746
0

Under new ownership, club Vybe, formerly known as Envy, is looking to dominate the Stockton entertainment scene.

Owner and President Everett Hunter is revamping club life, bringing the 21 and up crowd a variety of music, fun and — most importantly for those who crave more during the week — a place to party every night of the week.

Monday is game day, where the offerings include beer pong and other drinking games. There’s no cover charge for students of age with a valid and current college identification.

Tuesday night is networking night. Whether you are a model, singer, bartender or all of the above, come in and meet a variety of people that can help you in whatever your endeavor might be, said Jordan Severson, Vybe employee and manager. After all it’s not what you know, it’s who you know.

Wednesdays feature jazz. There is wine tasting, appetizers and a relaxing atmosphere where you can get your grown and sexy on with a mature crowd.

The first Thursday of every month features rock music. There are live bands, drinks and a disc jockey spinning some of the best rock from the 1980s and after. The second Thursday features hip hop and includes live performances from the area, a DJ spinning today’s top hits and drink specials.

Fridays bring out the Mega 100 Party Live team. There is happy hour, drink specials and a live DJ spinning some of the best rhythm and blues, as well as old school hits.

Saturday nights are the theme parties. Friday and Saturday nights there is also a taco truck so you can eat and dance the night away. Sundays feature salsa dancing lessons.

Club Vybe located at 600 W. Longview Ave., Stockton. For more information call (209) 477-7200 or visit facebook/vybestockton.