Fundraising information available


    Are you a club wanting to do fundraising on campus? Are you looking to bring in an outside vendor who serves food to help?

    Here are a things you need to know:

    Find and fill out a fundraising request form. These can be found in the Student Activities Office in Shima 101.

    Submit your approval form no less than three weeks in advance of your event to give time for processing.

    The new Food Services Guidelines require all outside food vendors to be approved by the Food Services Manager Fidel Cabuena.

    Also, be sure the vendor has proof of  $1 million in liability insurance.

    All three requirements must be met prior to approval being given to bring an outside vendor to campus.