NBA season mixing it up

433
0

With baseball  over and football halfway into its season, a lot of sports fans are anticipating the return of the National BasketballAssociation (NBA).

This upcoming season has been labeled as one of the most awaited seasons to date.

Big time trades and free agent signings have fans excited for this season.

The LA Lakers acquired arguably the best center in basketball; Dwight Howard from the Orlando Magic in a four-team trade that also included the Lakers trading the second best center Andrew Bynum to the 76ers. The team also traded for Phoenix Suns 38-year-old star point guard Steve Nash for future draft picks.

The Lakers weren’t the only team revamping the roster.

Defending NBA champions the Miami Heat signed veteran shooters Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis to improve the bench.

The Boston Celtics signed sharpshooter Jason Terry and young slasher Courtney Lee and runner-up Oklahoma City Thunder shipped the NBA’ sixth man of the year James Harden to the Houston Rockets for Kevin Martin and first round pick Jeremy Lamb.

Fans are excited due to the big moves, but they also are waiting to see how this year’s rookies are going to fair.

As the season goes on, questions will be answered.

Can Lebron James win another ring? Can Howard co-exist with Kobe? How far will the Thunder get without James Harden coming off the bench? Can Anthony Davis live up to expectations? Fans are just going to have to wait and see.