Going From A Creep To A Stalker, Real Quick

866
0

As a young man living in California, there are categories to avoid being placed in by women you have frequent encounters with or you’ll end up being known as “That Guy.”

Contrary to belief, women aren’t wooed by a guy who isn’t sure of himself or lacks direction in life.

If she wanted to take care of a puppy, she would’ve bought one last time her neighbor’s Chihuahua had a litter.

If you’re the kind of guy who feels the need to question what his position/title is with a woman, then you’re headed on a one-way trip to a familiar place most guys know far too well – the Friend Zone.

This can create a domino affect.

Most guys can’t handle being in the Friend Zone, and have a tendency to become petty, no disrespect to Tom.

Unfortunately when we get on our petty hype, we’re known for doing things like, un-friending her on Facebook, leaving rude comments on her.

Instagram photos or even trolling her on Twitter.

When all else fails, most guys try to hold onto whatever’s left and cling to women.

You know the guy that can’t control his obsession, buying unwanted gifts, constantly reminding her of how much he’s in love, begging to spend quality time.

That’s being Mr. Clingy.

Take a chill pill, relax, breathe and exhale. You’re moving way too fast buddy. You can’t force someone to like you, so stop trying!

I don’t know about you but I don’t like being forced to do anything, and I’m sure she doesn’t either.

After countless rejections and failed attempts at getting the girl, Mr. Clingy can become Sir Creep overnight.

Sir Creep is the guy who tries extremely hard to get women and tries to take advantage of them at all cost.

Ladies if you’ve ever been in a crowded space and all of a sudden you felt someone pinch you on the butt, then when you turned around there’s no clear culprit – that’s a Sir Creep violation.

Once Sir Creep elevates his level of being mentally unstable and becomes Lord Stalker, it’s time to start getting prepared for restraining orders.

Lord Stalker keeps track of your work schedule, knows you like staying home Friday nights and even knows what you kind of dog food your neighbors feed their Chihuahuas.

There’s no hope for you when you become Lord Stalker.

At this point all the friends you once had are gone, and it’s just you and your sick, twisted thoughts.

It doesn’t have to be this way, liking a girl shouldn’t be this hard.

Fellas, if you’re really interested in attracting a woman’s attention, remember everything takes time so don’t rush things. Please keep calm.

Falling head-over-heels for someone who doesn’t want to be bothered by you is ridiculous.
Stay focused on accomplishing goals and remain patient.

There haven’t been any reports about people moving to Mars yet, so what does that tell you…Women aren’t fleeing from this planet anytime soon, including the one you want at the moment.

In reality, most women run like a 1989 Camaro, they need to be revved up for a while before pulling out the driveway.