Change isn’t end of world, just a new chapter

401
0

It’s said life doesn’t give you what you want, only what you need.

I’ve found this difficult to accept. There’s a lot of ways I wanted things in my life to turn out but the result ended up being the opposite.

There are a lot of people I’ve bonded with and wanted to share more experiences with but now they’re no longer around.

And there are chapters in my life I wish I could go back to and relive, but scientists haven’t found ways to time travel yet.

A lot has changed and will never be the same.

Change is inevitable and it’s obvious trying to fight against the current instead of just flowing with it creates more struggle.

Having been through a lot of transitions in life I wasn’t so sure about it at first, but I’ve come to realize a majority of things we go through happen for a reason.

For example, people I’ve become close to don’t always stick around.

It’s sad at first, but I learned all this does is create more room for someone even better to tag along with me and my “adventures.”

I’m actually glad some people aren’t in my life anymore, because now that they’re gone I can reflect on the type of person they really were and I can see they weren’t as great as I made them out to be.

It’s funny how we try to paint over someone’s real colors when they start showing.

It’s like we exaggerate on good qualities as a way of feeling better about keeping them around when we know that they’re creating chaos in our lives.

Change isn’t as bad as we think it is.

If you pay attention, new opportunities and people will make their way to you. You’ve just got be open to and know when to spot them.

It’s easy to feel discouraged when faced with the fact some things will never be the same

And sometimes you can even get so low to the point you feel that there’s no way life will ever be as good as it used to be and with that attitude, you’re right.

The cool thing about life is that you’ve got control over what to do when the damage is done.

You can choose to mope around and dwell on how much you miss the past and wait for scientists to figure out time travel, you can also use that feeling of emptiness as motivation to open yourself up to new experiences and try with all your might to crawl out of that dark mood.

Blind faith is a must have as well.

Even if you are convinced the efforts you’re making are pointless, you’ve got to push through all the doubt and believe that as long as you are trying to make the best of your life, the universe will provide.

If something doesn’t work out the way you want it to, that’s fine.

Life says you don’t need it that bad anyway.