San Joaquin Delta College will host the annual Cash for College Workshop on Thursday, Feb. 9 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the E-Services Lab of the DeRicco Building Room 149.
The workshop is free. All students are welcome.
Delta’s Financial Aid Staff will be available to provide assistance and answer questions.
What to bring:
• Driver’s license
• Social security card or number (if applicable)
• Alien registration number, if you are not a U.S. citizen
• Student 2015 income information
• Parent 2015 income information (if dependent)
• Student taxes and parents’ tax information; previous year taxes are okay if they don’t have 2015 tax information
• Any records of untaxed income such as welfare benefits, social security benefits, or child support payments
The event is sponsored by the Financial Aid Outreach and Scholarships & Veterans Services.