America’s favorite hero retired

1456
0

From Scott Pilgrim vs the World, The Fantastic Four, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, actor Chris Evans has given us many enjoyable films and roles. Popularizing his acting career was his recurring appearance in the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies.

A popular ongoing series that many fans would know him by is his role in the Marvel Avengers movies as Captain America.

After Avengers: Endgame it was clear Captain America was going to hang up his shield for good, but according to the Showbiz entertainment article Chatsheet, Captain America should be appearing in small cameos in the new upcoming movie Black Widow.

Marvel Universe fans are excited for this comeback, but according to Kevin Burwick’s article on Movieweb the return of Captain America has left some fans divided, “Honestly they should leave Captain America’s ending alone, because the way he went out in Endgame was the best way,” said Jaylin Dunham. In oppose to his opinion, “I’m excited for him to make his return, I just don’t want to be disappointed with his short cameos,” said Cierra Olvera.

Although Chris Evans will not be returning as Captain America for the new upcoming movies  Captain America fans have been revealing who they want to play Captain America, “I would prefer Sebastian Stan to play Cap because in the comics the winter soldier takes his place,” said Aden Milano.”