Financial aid, graduation deadlines approaching

194
0
Courtesy of Freepik.com.

On March 2 and 3, there are three important deadlines to meet in terms of finances and graduation.

On March 2, the Cal Grant GPA verification, the FAFSA application, the CA Dream Act application, and SJDC Scholarship applications are all due.

The FAFSA application is the main form of financial aid. The application is sent to schools you’re interested in and they determine the help you get based on your information.

Filling out the FAFSA means your GPA for Cal Grant already gets verified.

The CA Dream Act is an application similar to FAFSA. The difference is that this helps undocumented students.

The SJDC scholarships applications will also be due March 2. This application helps you qualify for various scholarships Delta has to offer this academic year.

March 3 is the deadline to apply for A.A. or A.S. degrees, or certificates of completion for the Spring 2023 semester. This semester’s commencement will be on May 18.

To see these deadlines you can go on Delta’s website and go to the financial aid section located under student services and go to “important dates.”

The FAFSA website also has information about their application and the Dream Act.

You can register for commencement by going into MyDelta and register there or go to Delta’s website and look at the slideshow on the home page