Lodi Bowling Lounge finally opens

934
0

After several delays, the Lodi Bowling Lounge announced its grand opening and ribbon-cutting on Sept. 21 from 5 to 7 p.m.

During the summer, different dates were announced by different news outlets and social media posts before hosting a soft opening on Aug. 16, according to Lodi Bowlings Lounge’s Facebook page.

In an ABC10 News interview in February 2019, the city of Lodi announced the entertainment venue to be a 42,650 square foot establishment which would cost $20 million to build. 

Why did it take the Lodi Bowling Lounge four years to open? The answer is evident. 

The pandemic caused major delays in the grand opening. However, Lodi Bowling was not going to stop production because of COVID-19. 

General Manager and Director of Food and Beverage, Julio Camberos, presents the exciting grand opening from the Lodi Bowling press release.

“We know Lodi has been waiting for a venue like this for years, and our team has worked so hard to create an exciting space that offers something for everyone. We can’t wait to showcase all we have done to provide great family friendly options, games, and amazing food and drinks at our incredible facility,” Camberos said in the press release. 

Lodi Bowling Lounge has a lot to offer when it comes to hospitality. The 2-story establishment has arcade games, four VIP rooms for private events/parties, 36 lanes, a 100-foot long bar, and a restaurant that has an extensive menu of food and alcoholic beverages, according to the website. 

Lodi Bowling Lounge is located at 302 N. Sacramento St. For more information visit the website at https://lodibowlingalley.com/.