Black Friday survival tips

302
0

BUY COMFORTABLE SHOES

Make sure they have great traction and excellent cushion for the bottoms of your feet.

Break them in before Black Friday.

Try a nice run in them so they will be nice and warmed up for the big event. Don’t wear heels or flip-flops which you shouldn’t be doing anyways since it’s fall. Be smart.

HAVE A GAME PLAN

Plan out the time you will arrive and leave. Don’t stay just to look at a few more things or shop around. Know what to buy and then get out of there as quickly as possible.

Budget for Black Friday and print out as many coupons you can.

Many stores have already posted coupons online.

FUEL UP

Eat plenty before going shopping in order to build up energy and also prevent from buying too many candies or goods.

It’s holiday season people.
There is plenty of time to eat treats on Christmas.

LET GO OF THE SHIRT

We’ve all seen how crazy people (women) get when shopping around the holidays.

Sometimes two people see something at the same time and fight for it like a game of tug-of-war.

Or sometimes they will stalk in hopes you might put it down. This is represented in episodes of “The Nanny” and the movie “Jingle All the Way.”

If a similar situation arises … let go of the shirt.

Seriously, just let it go. Nothing is that important and lives are at stake. Mother or brother or sister’s cousin’s fiancée’s nephew’s dog will understand if they don’t get the newest and most expensive present.

Christmas is about so much more.

GO EASY ON ASSOCIATES

Don’t demand so much from them or ask them to complete 1,000 tasks because, rest assured, they are busy.

There will come a point where you will see Hell fire in their eyes and they will snap.

You don’t want that kind of attack while with children.
In fact, let that be the sixth and final tip for Black Friday. It is probably the most important.

NO CHILDREN ALLOWED

Don’t, under any circumstances, bring children Black Friday shopping.

They will get trampled on, lost, or they will steal toys. Just leave them at home or with grandma or somewhere where they will have fun while their parents are training for the shopping Olympics.