iPhone vs. Android: Which is better?

744
0

When it comes to phones you’re going to either be Team iPhone or Team Android. I joined Team iPhone in fall of 2019. I actually feel as if iPhones are now playing catch up with Androids, which have a dark mode, better updates and many different color options.

We also have people that’s too obsessed with the iPhone and have everything that Apple has made.  

“I’m Team iPhone mainly because of the FaceTime feature that’s what hooked me in,” said Johnisha Hampton, a student at Delta. “I love being able to see someone on the other end of the phone no matter where they are and with good quality video most of the time. It makes distance a little less hard. I also love the constant update to be better.”

I made a post on Delta’s Facebook page asking people if they were one Team iPhone or Team Android. The responses were mixed.

Those who preferred Android liked the lack of restrictions and compatibility with non-Apple devices.

“Android, cause you are allowed to do more things on your phone without any restrictions unlike Apple,” said Ntxawag Vaaj.

Racheal Trevino was another Android proponent. “Android. I switched from Apple and never looked back. I have a home PC with Microsoft and it’s compatible with Android so everything from all devices are stored in one place. It’s also way easier to transfer data when getting a new device,” Trevino said.

Apple fans, meanwhile, cited security as the big reason for their purchase.

“iPhones have more security, are easy to maneuver, battery life is great, camera quality is awesome and doesn’t look like you’re using a filter or blurry videos,” said Maria Zelaya.

“iPhone because it’s more secure, rarely ever gets hacked, and cares about privacy, Androids does not,” Said Samuel Liang.